Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pug Bunzzzz

too cute to be Nawty

So I did the weekly shopping Sunday morning. I unpacked everything and decided to sit in my living room and watch TV before I cook my usual Sunday brunch for the people I love. Just as I realized the poodle was sitting with me and the Pug was not he came walking into the living room like a pug going to a funeral. He looked depressed and dare I say it? QUITE guilty.... would not even look me in the eye. He pulled his very tired self sslllooowwwllly onto the couch, One foot at a time pulling himself like an ancient mountain goat with no will to climb. That is when I realized he looked a tad tubby...
Hark I said as I stood up and walked quickly in the direction Pookie came from...yes the kitchen.... the 6 count them 6 BIG BURGER ROLLS were torn asunder and crumbs were scattered all over as well as plastic wrapper. Pookie did not even come with me... He stayed on the couch like an over stuffed sausage, I am sure he was thinking he did not want another roll for at least a few days... I mean he is a Pug.

After I picked up the mess and Kissie ate a few crumbs I went back to the living room sat there staring at my BLOATED pug wondering when he was going to go BOOM and crap it all out. It was after an hour or so Pookie came it and was staring at me when I glanced at him and he did his grrrrrrrrrrrroowl you can't have my toy noise at me.
What does the stinker have???
A roll!! one he had hidden for later , when he knew there would be Armageddon and he would have to have food saved to survive....

I knew he did not really want it because I only had to chase him around the living room once......

stinker nawty stinker...

No comments: